Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh crud...

Thankfully I don't get sick very often. Oh, of course I feel tired, lack energy and feel kind of crummy sometimes, but I don't end up really under the weather to the point where I can't function properly very much at all. With that in mind this past couple of days I have had a doozy of a cold. Sinuses blocked up, headache, runny nose, sneezing, coughing up a lung, frog in the throat, just totally exhausted - the whole nine yards. When I am like this it is totally frustrating. I'm reminded over and over again that there are none of those fairies here that I discussed previously...lots of work just piles up and doesn't get done.
On the bright side, I was smart enough to marry a man who can put together a decent meal when he has to. The laundry might pile up to the ceiling, the floors quickly start to look like a tornado flew through the place, but nobody will go hungry. Oh, and he does dishes too!
I know how to pick 'em.
I am now hoping for a very swift end to this nasty cold. We are planning to drive to St. Jacob's tomorrow morning very early and go to the Farmer's Market - see some fun stuff and get some yummy things.
http://www.stjacobs.com/html/shopping-farmersmarkets.html

No comments: